Dental implants are considered the ideal option for replacing missing teeth and come with a number of functional and aesthetic benefits. When you visit Park Dental, our dentist and team will discuss your implant treatment with you to ensure you are fully informed and help you prepare for your procedure. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Siddhi Patel and learn more about the benefits of dental implants in Hilliard, Ohio, call our office at 614-405-7275.
While there are several options available to replace your missing teeth, dental implants offer several key benefits for your oral function and long-term dental health and wellness. These benefits include:
- Improved bone health and stability — Your tooth roots work to stimulate your supporting bone to keep it healthy and provide your teeth with a stable foundation. An implant post replaces the tooth root to perform the same functions so that your teeth and supporting bone tissue remain healthy and stable.
- Normal bite force and chewing function — Implants allow you to enjoy your favorite foods without worrying that your dentures or other restorations will slip or break.
- Normal speech production — Missing teeth and poorly fitted dentures impact your ability to speak. Dental implants support your ability to speak clearly and confidently as well as providing you with a healthier bite and smile.
- Minimal maintenance — Implants need the exact same care as your original teeth. This includes daily brushing and flossing as well as regular visits with our dentist for dental cleanings and exams.
- Healthier gums — Unlike other tooth replacement options, implants do not irritate your gums or soft tissues. The fact that they are securely anchored in your mouth reduces your risk of gum disease and helps to maintain the natural shape of your gums, jaw and lower face.
- A natural and beautiful final result — Your final result after receiving dental implants will look, feel and function exactly like your original teeth and smile, giving you a natural and beautiful solution for your smile.
For more information about dental implants and to schedule your consultation with our skilled dentist, contact our office today!