Park Dental Plan Guidelines
– Plan is not to be considered insurance and is only offered to those without dental insurance. Members cannot use other dental coverage with this plan, nor can the plan be used to supplement dental insurance.
– Eligible family members include spouses and dependent children through the age of 18.
– Plan is only for services preformed at Park Dental -Ohio not in a hospital or other location. Specialist referrals will not honor the discount.
– Plan does not apply to costs covered by worker’s compensation, or covered under auto or medical insurance.
– When used for orthodontic-related treatment, the person being treated must remain a member for the entire duration of treatment.
– Membership is for a 12-month period beginning on the registration date.
– To receive discount, all balances must be paid in full when services are rendered.
– Membership fees are due in full at the time of registration and are NON-REFUNDABLE even if members do not receive services.
– We reserve sole discretion to refuse treatment to any plan member or dismiss any plan member as a patient.